CPHS School Council Nomination Form


September 16, 2019

October 21, 2019

November 18, 2019

January 20, 2020

February 10, 2020

March 9, 2020

April 20, 2020

May 11, 2020

Student Handbook 2018-2019


Simply download the application form available here and return it to the main office.
  • If you have a concern about a particular course or subject, please start by contacting the classroom teacher.
  • If you have a concern about student behaviour, please contact VP Rob Bradley  if the student is in Secondary or VP Dan McRae if the student is in Elementary.
  • If you have a concern about course selections or want information about post-secondary education, please contact Guidance at 613-257-2720 ext. 406.
  • If you have a concern about your student’s mental health, please contact our School Support Partner, Karen Biggs, at (613)257-2720


For Intermediate students please contact Mrs. Johnston at ext. 401.  For Secondary students please contact Mrs. Sweeney at ext. 402.
Download and submit the medical form available here. If your child has a serious illness and will be away from school for an extended period of time, please call the main office.
For a complete list of trusted contacts, please visit 


Social Media Auto Publish Powered By :