Musicfest CANCELLED Due to Freezing Rain Forecast

February 24, 2018 No Comments

MUSICFEST (February 25, 2018) CANCELLED due to freezing rain forecast.

Sorry everyone! The forecast tomorrow is for freezing rain in the morning and is to continue into the afternoon when we are to return from Musicfest.

Subsequently the roads will not be safe to travel and we will not be able to participate at Musicfest tomorrow.
We have been in contact with bus drivers and Mr. Hardie and we feel it is better to cancel tonight as the forecast looks poorly timed and is set to start after midnight and settle in the morning on other forecasts. At any rate, it looks like it will be a real mess and travel anywhere is not a good idea.
Plans are underway for us to create our own festival with adjudicators and clinicians of the highest calibre. Rest assured that your hard work and efforts are only the beginning of a fabulous musical celebration to come later this Spring!
Thank you musicians and parents for all your support! We will celebrate your love of music, your passion to play, and the friendships we share along the way very soon!
Please email me at or if you have any questions or concerns.
Features, News